Tuesday, May 27, 2014

"You are Loved" online book/bible club with #GoodMorningGirls starting next week.

This is my next online book/bible club that I'm doing and I hope you will join me too!!

Enrollment ends THIS Friday so don't delay if you're interested. When you sign up for the GMG email newsletter, they will email you a free link for the 8 week study guide and reading plan. The book is separate and not free (I bought mine on amazon) if you want to purchase it, but it's not necessary to join.



Go here for more specifics:
http://www.goodmorninggirls.org/

I'm all set with my book and materials for Monday. I can't wait!
Will you be joining me?


1 comment:

  1. Found you on Faith Focused Wives :) I am excited about this study, love GMG! Looks like we have both been on a journey to become healthier and using Beach Body to help :) Thanks for sharing! ~Blessings~

    ReplyDelete