Friday, May 16, 2014

No More Frumpy Mommy ‘Moms’ Night Out’ Challenge Day 5 with Tricia Goyer

This post is part of the No More Frumpy Mommy Moms’ Night Out challenge with Tricia Goyer-you can also join the challenge by going here: 

http://www.triciagoyer.com/join-the-no-more-frumpy-mommy-moms-night-out-challenge/


Day 5 challenge here:

http://www.triciagoyer.com/take-time-for-friends-no-more-frumpy-mommy-moms-night-out-challenge-day-5/


How do you make time for friends? 


I don't have alot of free time to spend with friends, because what little time I have after working full time, blogging, scrapbooking, reading, exercising; is spent with my family-specifically my kids. I use my weekends running around doing fun activities with my boys, doing errands and housework. 

I keep up with some of my friends online and I try to be involved with as many women church activities as I can. I'm involved with alot of blogging groups and book clubs, so I feel like I'm involved with some friendships that way. My husband works at night and we only have one car, so it limits how much I can do in the evenings. I also try to do parties and get togethers (like exercising or crafting) at my house, but not alot of people show up because of their own busy lives. Right now, I'm content to just spend my extra time with my family knowing that as they get older my time with them will be less-more get togethers with friends can come later. 

Are you involved with any clubs or mommy groups?  Do you like to stay home with your family inside of going out, like me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment