Tuesday, May 13, 2014

No More Frumpy Mommy ‘Moms’ Night Out’ Challenge Day 1 with Tricia Goyer

This post is part of the No More Frumpy Mommy Moms’ Night Out challenge with Tricia Goyer-you can also join the challenge by going here: 

http://www.triciagoyer.com/join-the-no-more-frumpy-mommy-moms-night-out-challenge/


Day 1 challenge here:

http://www.triciagoyer.com/easy-hair-no-more-frumpy-mommy-moms-night-out-challenge-day-1/


What is your best hair tip for frumpy-haired moms?

Well, I have to admit I'm a frumpy haired mom! 

I've been meaning to color my hair for MONTHS now to cover all the gray hairs... I hate that I even have to do it! and I've also been meaning to get my hair cut and just haven't made the appointment yet... Between working full time, blogging, exercising, having only one vehicle for our family, and taking care of kids when I get home-I don't have alot of free time to make extra appointments. After 2+ years I finally went to my annual OBGYN appointment this week-can't rush these things! LOL 

In the mornings I have very limited time to get myself ready so I typically style my hair the same way every day and blow dry it with a round brush to give my bangs and rest of my hair some body. I feel like I've always had limp hair so I'm always trying to find good products to help with volume. 


Here are some products that I love to use to help me not be "as frumpy":  ;-) 


I love this John Frieda shampoo! It gives me volume, shine and feels great. Its more expensive than typically walmart/target/cvs shampoos, but its well worth the price and sometimes you can find coupons!  


I've been using this hairspray for the last year or so and I feel like it really helps against fly aways and humidity hair! Doesn't have a strong smell and its the pump hair spray kind, not the aerosol kind. (I have asthma so that makes a difference to me) 


Now that my hair is alot longer and its getting hotter; I like to put my hair up when I get home after work, during exercising or working outside. I recently found these at Target and they are THE BEST EVER with staying in my hair!! I've only found them at Target so far. 

What are some of your favorite hair products??


Don't forget you can join the No More Frumpy Mommy Moms’ Night Out challenge with Tricia Goyer- join the challenge by going here: 

http://www.triciagoyer.com/join-the-no-more-frumpy-mommy-moms-night-out-challenge/

No comments:

Post a Comment