Sunday, May 4, 2014

Barre3 Spring Challenge starts May 5th. Online or at a studio with Sadie Lincoln

I heard about this challenge on Sadie Lincoln's Facebook page a couple weeks ago and decided to check it out. Starts tomorrow!!




http://blog.barre3.com/2014/04/14/youre-invited-barre3-in-studio-spring-challenge/

Here’s how it works:

What: Take four in-studio classes + two online workouts per week while following our satisfying, guided nutrition program.

**If you don’t have a studio near you yet, don’t fret! You can follow along with us by changing the four in-studio classes a week to four 60-minute online workouts.**

When: The challenge officially starts May 5th and ends June 1st, but sign up begins now.

Get Started: To join, all you have to do is purchase the barre3 Challenge Kit for $30. Your kit includes access to exclusive weekly online lectures featuring live Q&A sessions with me and functional nutritionist Andrea Nakayama. You’ll also get a barre3 Challenge Field Guide to record your progress, weekly emails from Barre3 to keep you on track, nourishing recipes, and online workouts. It’s everything you need and more to succeed.

PLEASE SEE THE ABOVE BLOG LINK TO VIEW THE ENTIRE BLOG POST REGARDING THE CHALLENGE.




Spring Challenge Kit

$30.00

Purchase the kit to register for the Spring Challenge, and get ready for a leaner, happier, re-energized you!

We invite you to join us May 5th - June 1st for a new and improved studio challenge that offers exclusive support and coaching from barre3 founder Sadie Lincoln and functional nutritionist Andrea Nakayama. Commit to taking four studio classes and two 10-minute online workouts per week for four weeks. Plus, follow our whole-foods based nutrition plan. Check out this blog post for all the details.
http://blog.barre3.com/2014/04/14/youre-invited-barre3-in-studio-spring-challenge/

The Spring Challenge kit includes all of these tools to help you reach your fitness goals:

Access to weekly online live lectures with Sadie and functional nutritionist Andrea that include a real-time Q&A.

Weekly emails loaded with tips + motivation, plus your nutrition plan for the week ahead.

A Challenge Field Guide to encourage you and track your progress.

A limited edition orange barre3 Core Ball to support a strong at-home practice.

A limited edition barre3 Mason Jar water bottle and orange barre3 wristband.

30 days of unlimited access to online workouts and whole-foods based recipes

Once you purchase the kit, you are officially registered for the Spring Challenge. Watch your inbox in the coming days for more information from us.

**If you don’t have a studio near you yet, don’t fret! You can follow along with us by changing the four in-studio classes per week to four 60-minute online workouts per week.**

http://shop.barre3.com/products/spring-challenge-kit#.U0xoxPldWAq


I decided to buy the kit because look at the value!
Value:
$15 month online Barre3 classes
$14 core ball
$3 wrist band
$10 cup
------------
$42.00+ value for only $30.00 (plus shipping and handling) isn't that a great deal!!??

I got my kit within the week. Here's what it looks like: 


I've looked thru the field guide and I love how I can check mark every day when I complete my healthy eating and exercise of the day. I did change the schedule around a little so I have a short day on Saturday instead of Friday. I've written out my workouts for the next week and will be using a combo of their online workouts and my Barre3 DVDs I got from qvc. 

Have you ever taken a barre class? What did you think? 

I will post every week about the challenge and will continue with my turbofire/body pump challenge when I'm done with this 4 week challenge. I'm excited to see how barre workouts will change my body!!

All ready for day 1 tomorrow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment