Saturday, May 17, 2014

No More Frumpy Mommy ‘Moms’ Night Out’ Challenge Day 6 with TriciaGoyer

This post is part of the No More Frumpy Mommy Moms’ Night Out challenge with Tricia Goyer-you can also join the challenge by going here: 

http://www.triciagoyer.com/join-the-no-more-frumpy-mommy-moms-night-out-challenge/


Day 6 challenge here:

http://www.triciagoyer.com/simple-makeup-for-busy-moms/

What are you favorite makeup tips? 


Let me start off by saying that I have VERY sensitive acne prone skin and have since my early teens. I am 31 and still have the same issues-not as severe though. I have learned over the years that I can not buy makeup or skin care at Walmart or Target type places because I break out or itch like CRAZY!! So, after years of experimenting I have finally found products that work for me and that I LOVE! Thankfully I have the money to invest in good products because nice skincare and makeup are not cheap, but I always shop with coupons and wait for deals. 

My face wash that I use is either Bare Minerals Facial Cleanser or Murad Clarifying Cleanser. I mostly use Murad every day and my face stays so much clearer and cleaner. 


If you can invest in a Clarisonic then definitely DO IT!! It is THE BEST tool to deep clean with your face wash. My face feels AMAZING after using it!! My hubby loves to use it too and noticed a difference. 
I waited and saved for quite awhile before buying this at a special price on QVC. 

This is THE BEST lotion for dry and/or acne prone skin. I use it every day-sometimes two times a day. It feels great, not greasy, no weird smell. 

I use to use BareMinerals foundation, but then it started to make me itch so a couple years ago I switched to Mally Beauty Powder foundation. I have never looked back. I love how it feels, how it looks and I haven't had any skin problems with using it.

I love Chapstick and Carmex. Great for dry chapped lips! I also love Bare Escentuals lipgloss and lipstick and Mally Beauty Lipgloss. 
Most days I just do moisturizer, foundation and chapstick because I'm in a hurry to get to work. I love to wear makeup and have alot and I'm trying to get better with making more efforts with my face.  

If I want to add some color to my eyes quickly, I use Mally Beauty Eye Shadow stick. Its so fast to apply, blend with my finger and ta da! It stays on for HOURS! seriously! I can apply it in the morning and it will not budge or crease all day up until bedtime. It has the power of an eye primer and eye shadow in one. 

I love Bare Escentuals palettes. It makes it super easy to throw in my purse and have all the products I need. This particular one is my favorite. It has room for blush, 4 eye colors, lip gloss, eye liner and eye primer. The brushes are cheap so I use another brush to apply. 

Speaking of eye primer... I discovered this baby years ago and I'm so glad I did!! I hate face primer because it makes my face feel greasy, so I was hesitant to try this. I will never NOT use it again!! In fact, if I don't have my eyelid primer I won't even bother applying eye makeup because it never stays on long. This keeps my color all day-like 24 hour long-without smudging or creasing. 

My favorite two mascaras ever!! Mally Beauty Volumizing and Bare Escentuals Flawless Definition Mascara. I have tried all kinds of other mascaras and in my opinion these are the best!  

I know I probably sound like a sales woman but I get very passionate about products that I love because I'm very picky and I try alot of things to see what works for me. 

I would love to hear what makeup tips you have and what products you like to use on a daily basis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment