Monday, May 19, 2014

No More Frumpy Mommy ‘Moms’ Night Out’ Challenge Day 8 with TriciaGoyer

This post is part of the No More Frumpy Mommy Moms’ Night Out challenge with Tricia Goyer-you can also join the challenge by going here: 

http://www.triciagoyer.com/join-the-no-more-frumpy-mommy-moms-night-out-challenge/


Day 8 challenge here:

http://www.triciagoyer.com/quick-cleaning-tips-for-busy-moms/


What are your quick cleaning tips? 


When I was a single mom of an infant/then toddler/then preschooler and working full time, I tended to procrastinate with washing dishes. I would let them pile up and by the time I got to washing them, there would be hard junk on them. No dishwasher to wash them-just me! I discovered Palmolive Oxy was AMAZING with getting off junk and grease from dishes-even days old stuff. I have used it ever since and haven't found anything better. 
I still hate washing dishes but I'm ALOT better and don't keep things piled up-plus my hubby does most of the housework. ;-)  


I love these Lysol wipes for cleaning up messes in the kitchen, bathroom, disinfectant knobs etc. Plus these are dual action wipes so they are rough on one side and smooth on the other-perfect for kitchen messes. I prefer Lysol wipes over Clorox and generic wipes-they are just so much better and don't have a bleach smell. 


These scrub buds are the best ever! I got them from my mom and they will scrap anything off a pan. Plus they shine up the stove rings like magic! 


I also love the Lysol disinfectant spray. My hubby has to spray it when I'm not around though because my asthma will start up if I breathe it in.  


Best carpet remover ever!! I have used it for years and have gotten up ink, blood, grease, throw up, baby spit, mud, dirt... anything! 


I love this prewash by Legacy Clean. It removes blood, grease, grass stains, dirt stains-pretty much any stains from adults and kids clothes. It comes in a spray bottle or aerosol. I won't use anything else now. 


What are you favorite cleaning products? 

No comments:

Post a Comment