Sunday, May 18, 2014

No More Frumpy Mommy ‘Moms’ Night Out’ Challenge Day 7 with Tricia Goyer

This post is part of the No More Frumpy Mommy Moms’ Night Out challenge with Tricia Goyer-you can also join the challenge by going here: 

http://www.triciagoyer.com/join-the-no-more-frumpy-mommy-moms-night-out-challenge/


Day 7 challenge here:

http://www.triciagoyer.com/a-fast-recipe-that-doesnt-involve-fish-sticks-no-more-frumpy-mommy-moms-night-out-challenge-day-7/


What is an easy yummy recipe to share? 


I like to make protein smoothies/shakes most mornings and my kids love to share with me. In fact, over the years I've gone thru two blenders and now we're using a Ninja which I LOVE, because I make so many drinks. 

This is what I use to make my fruit protein drink: 
1 c. water
1/2 c. frozen blueberries
1/2 c. frozen strawberries
1/2 banana
1 scoop protein powder 
couple spinach leaves (you can't even taste them!) 

blend, then serve! 

Over the next month I'll be experimenting with Chia seeds so I'll try to post more drink recipes later.  

What kind of easy recipe do you like to do again and again? 

No comments:

Post a Comment