Tuesday, May 20, 2014

No More Frumpy Mommy ‘Moms’ Night Out’ Challenge Day 9 with TriciaGoyer

This post is part of the No More Frumpy Mommy Moms’ Night Out challenge with Tricia Goyer-you can also join the challenge by going here: 

http://www.triciagoyer.com/join-the-no-more-frumpy-mommy-moms-night-out-challenge/


Day 9 challenge here:

http://www.triciagoyer.com/finding-time-to-follow-your-dreams/


How do you make time to follow your dreams? 


One of my dreams was to start a blog to be able to share my health and fitness journey and losing weight and trying new things. I started this blog a couple years ago but it wasn't until last summer I started doing more blog posts on a regular basis, building an audience, joining some fitness ambassador programs, joining more social media groups, etc.  
I am so blessed to now be involved in many groups and alot of opportunities to do book reviews and products reviews-alot of times complimentary. I have enjoyed sharing my opinions, pictures, joys and struggles of my fitness, eating, crafts and other miscellaneous things that interest me here on my blog. 

I take time each day to post pictures on social media and to do blog posts. I comment on others and take an interest in what others post. I just started this week with a calendar because my blog posts are getting more and more structured and I love being organized! I find that I have to schedule my time for blogging and posts just like I would with my exercising and working and doing housework. Its hard to balance my time between working full time, blogging, my kids and all my other interests I have; but organization and structure is the key for me!! 

1 comment:

  1. You seem to have a knack for organization - I want that! I have to kinda work hard at it! I know that helps you a lot at working toward your goals. That is a gift in and of itself.

    ReplyDelete