Monday, May 26, 2014

Week 3 recap of the Barre3 Spring Challenge with Sadie Lincoln-workouts and pictures

I just finished week 3 of the Barre3 spring challenge.
I was happy with my workouts that I did and I also tried some new recipes and foods this week.

WORKOUTS THIS WEEK:

Monday
1 mile Leslie Sansone, 10 mins Barre3 online workout and 30 mins Total body cardio fix. 


Tuesday 
1 mile Leslie Sansone, 10 mins Barre3 online workout and 30 mins. Upper Fix. 

Wednesday
30 mins lower fix and 1 mile Leslie Sansone


Thursday- rest day

Friday
1 mile Leslie Sansone and 30 mins Dirty30. 

Saturday
10 mins Barre3 online workout and 30 mins P90x3 CVX. 


FOOD THIS WEEK: 

Tried chia seeds in my protein drinks. 

Tried Gluten-Free oatmeal with local honey and fresh blueberries. 

Gluten free crackers... they were pretty bland...with homemade chicken salad-yum!

More of my chicken salad along with carrot salad.

How did your last week of workouts and eating go for you? Did you try anything new? 

No comments:

Post a Comment