Tuesday, May 20, 2014

CurrexSole Natural Performance Insoles-product review

I was sent a pair of CurrexSole Natural Performance Insoles complimentary for blog review. All opinions and pictures are my own.

I was excited to try these insoles because my feet get really tried when I'm walking or running outside and then my back and knees start to hurt, so I wanted to try a good insole to see if it would help.

Check out the CurrexSole website:
http://www.currexsole.com/US/en/index.php

I first determined what kind of insoles I wanted. I picked the RUNPRO so I could use them to do my race training outside.
To determine whether I needed the Low, Med or High insoles; I stepped on a piece of paper with a wet foot to study my arch foot print. My hubby helped me check and we picked the Medium insoles. It was super easy to figure it out.

This is the description of the RunPro insoles that I ordered:
http://www.currexsole.com/US/en/insoles/runpro.php




It was easy to trim the insoles to fit my size 9 Asics running shoes and they fit perfectly!! 

I liked these insoles-they have great arch support and in my opinion are much better than the Dr Scholls insoles that I've tried. I can't wait to use them more this summer to see how they help!

They offer insoles for any activity-like running, gym or even for work!

Here's a great link to read more about the technology behind the different layers of the insole.
http://www.currexsole.com/US/en/experiences/technologies.php

Have you ever used insoles before? What did you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment