Thursday, July 17, 2014

week 4 recap #nataliejillfitness Instagram Challenge and Round 2 of #7dayjumpstart

Here is my week 4 recap of the Natalie Jill Fitness challenge I finished up in June.
(June 23-June 28th workouts)

Here's my blog post with more specifics about the challenge.
http://crafts-n-fitness.blogspot.com/2014/05/natalie-jill-fitness-flatbellychallenge.html

You can find all the challenge videos here:

Monday
30 mins Leslie Sansone, 10 min butt lift workout and Natalie Jill challenge.


Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday REST DAYS

Friday: 
Leslie Sansone 30 mins and Natalie Jill Fitness workout

Saturday:
30 mins Leslie Sansone, Natalie Jill Fitness workout and swimming. 




Round 1 of my results for 7 day jumpstart are here: 

Did Round 2 and did alot better with my eating. Didn't lose any weight (I didn't exercise every day)-instead I maintained my loss from Round 1 so I'm happy with that. As you can see from some of my pictures, I didn't follow the program 100% but I tried to follow it closely and substitute approved foods from the list. 

I will continue to eat like this because I'm pleased with how easy this program is to follow and how good I feel. I definitely recommend this program!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment