Saturday, July 5, 2014

week 3 recap of #nataliejillchallenge #nataliejillfitness

I forgot to post my week 3 and 4 recap of the Natalie Jill Fitness challenge I did in June.

Here's my blog post with more specifics about the challenge.
http://crafts-n-fitness.blogspot.com/2014/05/natalie-jill-fitness-flatbellychallenge.html

You can find all the challenge videos here:

Here are my workouts from week 3:

Monday
2 miles Leslie Sansone, 5 mins Natalie Jill core video, 10 mins Butt Lift video.

Tuesday and Wednesday 
Rest Days :-( 

Thursday morning
3 miles Leslie Sansone, Tues/Wed/Thurs Natalie Jill videos. 

Thursday evening. Walking slow on the treadmill while watching tv. 

Friday
21 day Fix upper fix with handweights, 6 min Natalie Jill butt video. 

I am really enjoying this challenge because its a great variety and short enough that I can do other workout videos as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment