Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Week 8, End of Phase 2 recap of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Week 8-end of phase 2 of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution 
August 25-30 workouts

Some of you may ask-why is she posting about her August workouts in September?
First, I can't believe I totally missed this post and it will totally bug me if I don't post it, so I am-even though it's very late.
Second, I wanted to show that I successfully made it thru 8 weeks/phase 1 and phase 2 of the Body Revolution program!! whoohoo!!


Monday
(33) mins Jillian Michaels #7, (12) mins Fit as Pro circuit



Tuesday
(15) outside walking with training poles
(60+) mins PuttPutt


Wednesday 
(34) mins Jillian Michaels #8

Thursday
Rest Day

Friday
(20) Leslie Sansone 2 mini walk blasts

Saturday
(34) mins Jillian Michaels #8, (20) mins Leslie Sansone


Some of my food this week: 


No comments:

Post a Comment