Saturday, September 13, 2014

Fitness Friday link up with Jill Conyers and my workouts last week.

My Sept 1-6 workouts:

I am linking up to Fitness Friday here with my post:
http://jillconyers.com/2014/09/dailymnb-instagram-challenge/


Monday
(39) mins Blue workout by Ultimatum, (21) mins elliptical


Tuesday
(11) mins Leslie Sansone NEW dvd! 

Wednesday 
(37) mins Black workout by Ultimatum

BOUGHT A NEW PILATES MACHINE on craigslist! whoohoo!

Thursday
(30) Turbojam, (10) pilates


Friday
(30) Leslie Sansone, (10) pilates


Some of my food from this week: 



I tried a new workout program this week but it wasn't for me so I will not be continuing it. It was alot more advanced and fast paced than what I could do. The instructor was great though and I liked that the workouts had weights and cardio combined.

I'm also thrilled with my aero pilates machine I got super cheap from my local craigslist. Haven't done a dvd with it-just trying to get use to it and using the poster as a reference.

How did your workouts go last week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment