Monday, September 29, 2014

21 day fix EXTREME by Autumn Calabrese and Beachbody Fitness

I was so excited to see the news of this new Beachbody Fitness program, being released in February 2015!! I have done the 21 day fix program a couple of times and love it! I am not a BB coach, but I love their programs have done alot of them.

Here's the info:


Autumn Calabrese-Facebook page on 9/21/14

It was so exciting to announce my next program, 21 Day Fix Extreme at Leadership this weekend. We didn't get to talk to much about how it is different from 21 Day Fix so I want to give everyone a little bit better understanding of Fix Extreme.

21 Day Fix Extreme is the next levels of 21 Day Fix. The workouts are EXTREME, new moves, more weights, still 30 minute workouts. An all NEW nutrition plan designed to have you eating cleaner than ever before. 21 Day Fix Extreme is designed to take you to the next level, challenge your limits and GET YOU SHREDDED!
https://www.facebook.com/autumncalabresefitness



Here's a picture of the original 21 day fix containers. It looks like the extreme kit may have different ones, but I'm not sure.


I can't wait to find out more about this program!

No comments:

Post a Comment