Monday, April 7, 2014

Round 2, week 2 of #21dayfix Beachbody Fitness program by AutumnCalabrese

I started Round 2 of the 21 Day Fix Fitness program last Monday March 24th. 

Here is my blog recap from last week: 
http://crafts-n-fitness.blogspot.com/2014/03/round-2-week-1-of-21dayfix-beachbody.html

Two things I'm doing differently this round...
First, I changed what calorie bracket I'm eating from. I'm going to stay in the 1200-1499 calorie bracket which means less fruit and carbs.
Second, I'm going to do double workouts on most days so I workout out for more than 30 minutes. I'm also going to use heavier hand weights than I did in Round 1.

I was not very successful this week. I took a rest day on Thursday instead of doing Pilates. I also did not do any food logging satruday or sunday :-( and I had sugar several times this week because I was pmsing. argh! I always regret it afterwards because I feel so terrible-why I can't I just stay away from chocolate and sugar??!! Its so addicting!! 


I'm starting week 3 on Monday April 7th and I hope to see results when I do my weigh in this weekend. I didn't give it 100% during this second round like I wanted to, so I'm not sure how good my results will be, but I AM determined to have a good week 3!!    

Here are some of my food pictures from this week: 





My exercise pictures from round 2, week 2: 

Monday workout

Monday double workout

"third" Monday workout of playing golf with the little one.

Tuesday workout

Tuesday double workout

Wednesday workout

Wednesday double workout

Friday workout

Friday double workout

Saturday workout-The Color Run 5k race with husband.

2 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures, great week for you! We'll done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome workouts - love the golfing and color run with your family! I did kind of good, kind of bad this week too, but crossing my fingers and just going to keep working on it. I LOVE chocolate and sweets - I use stevia and I'm sure would succumb more often to sugar if I didn't have that in my arsenal.

    ~Kelly
    www.leafynotbeefy.com

    ReplyDelete