Saturday, April 5, 2014

My first Ipsy glam subscription bag (March) Review

I got my first ipsy glam subscription bag in the mail a couple weeks ago while I was gone in vacation. I posted two videos showing the products and color swatches last week on my Instagram page.
This was the first time I've gotten anything from Ipsy and I was impressed. It was only $10 including shipping and I've used 3 of the 4 items.

Here is what my bag looked like: 


I LOVE Bare Escentuals Lipstick! I've been using it for years and actually already have this shade so I gave it to my mom who also loves BE makeup! 


This nail polish was very funky. Now that I'm 31, I don't feel like I can get away with wearing "trendy" nail polish like this. The color is a nice blue spring color and the texture is a weird rough sand paper texture. I put two coats on and it stayed for about 3 days before starting to chip. This is not something I would personally buy but I may wear it a couple more times. 


I haven't tried this yet because I don't like to wear face primers. 


I wore 3 of the 4 colors on my eyes yesterday. I first applied eye primer and then blended these colors and I liked them!! especially the blue! :-) it was a little bright, so a little bit goes a long way. 


Ipsy has already posted some sneak peeks for the upcoming April IPSY bag and it looks fantastic!! Can't wait to share it with you!

Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/7dxb


No comments:

Post a Comment