Thursday, April 10, 2014

Bareskin from BareMinerals serum foundation with spf REVIEW with pictures!! Bare Escentuals Makeup

I pre ordered two different shades (satin and shell) of the NEW Bareskin serum foundation from BareMinerals off QVC back in February. It has been the LONGEST wait EVER knowing it was a preorder and that I wouldn't get it until mid April.

I posted about the NEW BareMinerals / Bare Escentuals Bareskin Serum foundation with SPF exclusive to QVC this month (releasing in the boutiques in May) here:
http://crafts-n-fitness.blogspot.com/2014/02/bareminerals-bareskin-serum-foundation.html

I FINALLY GOT THEM IN THE MAIL YESTERDAY!!!







I posted a couple videos on my instagram page last night when I tried one color on one side of my face and the other color on the other side. I decided to keep the bare shell which is the cool light shade. The bare satin was the cool medium shade and was too dark for me. 

I applied the serum foundation today before I left for work and it stayed nicely on my face all day. The color blends perfectly!! and I LOVE this brush!! I seriously only used 6 drops for my entire face!! and I didn't retouch my makeup at all during the day. (thank you mally beauty and bare minerals for such awesome makeup!)  The biggest thing for me was that my face did not feel itchy or oily the entire day... this foundation is a keeper!! I'm going to keep wearing it for the next week to make sure I don't see any skin reactions... I am so thrilled to finally get this product!! 

Edited to add: 
So I wore it all day yesterday with no complaints!! I applied my Murad face lotion before the serum foundation and it went on smooth, not drying at all! (I get dry patches on my face) I didn't get any color on my hands because I used the brush and it didn't rub off on anything. I was also lazy and didn't wash off my makeup last night and even after sleeping in it, my face didn't break out or feel yucky this morning. I will post again next week after using several times for a second review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment