Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Project Life by Becky Higgins-Michaels Craft Store Exclusives! scrapbooking, journal pages, weekly planner pages

On Friday I was running errands with the family and went to ACMoore Craft Store to find a particular item, which I did not find. So I stopped by Michaels Craft Store on Saturday and was SOOOOOO excited to see the display below!! (and yes I did find my particular item at Michaels too!)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! NEW Project Life items???!!!! How did I miss the memo on this??!!
(Even though I don't do as much scrapbooking as I would like, I still try to keep up with things!)


I had a coupon so I got a binder (which I then had to exchange because it was damaged) and the "Weekly Planner Pages" kit. I went home to google the kit online to see when it was released so I could blog about it. All I could find was this posting from Becky Higgins telling me that these products are Michaels craft store exclusives!! and upon further googling, apparently hard to find!! 


So I went back to the store this morning to exchange my broken binder, got another binder, the Journal Pages Kit, and some other misc Project Life items. ( I used two coupons this time-thank you Hubby for going with me to buy these things.) 

I AM SO EXCITED!! Can you tell??!!

Here are my pictures of what I got on Saturday and today and how I plan to use them. 
Make sure to check out your Michaels craft store if you are interested in these items and don't forget to use your coupon!! This week I had a 20% off your total purchase (including sale items) which is why I got multiple Project Life items. :-) 


6x8 inch D-ring binders in colors Seafoam and Chevron. 
The binders are $14.99 each. They had solid and patterned binders.  



has 2 rings-snag free interlocking D-ring

"Weekly Planner Pages"kit
Includes 49 weekly planner pages and 12 monthly dividers. 
$14.99 each kit. 

They suggest on the back to also get a 6x8 binder, themed cards and pocket pages. 


A look inside the weekly planner pages kit!!
The 12 monthly dividers.

A birthday List included-how helpful!! 

What the weekly schedule pages will look like.

Today is April 1st so I get to start fresh and at the beginning of my binder!! What perfect timing!

At the beginning of each month, there are two pages of journaling prompts/lists. They are different for every month. This is for April. 

Week 1 and Week 2 schedule pages for April... Will fill them out tonight.

Misc. Project Life Items I got to add to my kits:

"Design 3" (12) 6x8 photo pocket pages
$4.99 each

"Planner" 40 themed cards
(4) 4x6 title cards, (4) 4x6 journaling cards and (32) 3x4 journal cards. All cards are double sided.
$4.99 each

"Journal" 40 themed cards
(4) 4x6 title cards, (4) 4x6 journaling cards and (32) 3x4 journal cards. All cards are double sided.
$4.99 each

"Journal Pages" kit
Includes 66 journal pages and 4 dividers.
$14.99 each kit.

They suggest on the back to also get a 6x8 binder, themed cards and pocket pages. 


Inside the Journal Pages kit-love the bright colors!! wow!


I LOVE!! Lots of room to write.. I plan on using this for notes at church and my personal book and bible studies at home... 

So what do you think-do you love planners and journals? 

Have you ever heard of Project Life and Becky Higgins?

No comments:

Post a Comment