Thursday, April 17, 2014

Les Mills Body Pump and TurboFire 6 week advanced challenge started on Monday! Free for anyone-new workout hybrid calendar!

I started a new workout challenge schedule on Monday.



As I was searching online for Body Pump and TurboFire hybrid calendars, I didn't really like any of the ones I found so I decided to create my own. I have done both programs before and they are my favorite!! I got awesome results (inches lost!) with doing Body Pump and Turbofire separately and wanted to combine them to get the benefits of doing both strength training and cardio 6 days a week, for 6 weeks.

About this challenge:
***I am not a Beachbody coach. I do not get compensation for this challenge, using these links, or for anyone following my hybrid exercise schedule or purchasing the programs. I am not creating a challenge group, but feel free to come back every week to my blog for recaps and accountability!

***Workouts during the week range from 30-60 minutes.

***Shorter workouts on are Saturdays (because I have tons of family activities/sports on Saturdays.)

***Rest Days are always on Sunday.

***Dvd workouts on my schedule are from the basic
Turbofire Kit
which can be found here:
http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/turbofire.do?code=TURBOFIREDOTCOM

and Les Mills Body Pump kit
which can be found here:
http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/les-mills-pump-workout.do
I did not incorporate any bonus dvds or advanced dvds because I wanted anyone to be able to follow the calendar and not have to purchase additional kits or dvds.

***I have made this a hybrid, shorter challenge because I have previously done the entire 12 week schedule of TurboFire and Les Mills Pump. I do not recommend this schedule for beginners or those who have not previously done these workouts with the original Beachbody Fitness 12 week schedule.

***I am using the older version of TurboFire so some of my dvd discs are named differently. I have put both the old and new workout names on my calendar so new or old versions can be used. If you are still confused, please see this link for clarification about the disc name changes:
https://faq.teambeachbody.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2869/~/turbo-fire---fire-45ez,-fire-55ez,-hiit-25


I am super excited to be starting this challenge!! It will start this coming Monday, April 14th and will go until Saturday, May 24th.  I will be posting weekly recaps here on my blog and daily recaps on my Instagram page. I am also going to try and follow the nutrition part of the 21 day fix program with my eating during this 6 week challenge.

If you want to join me, feel free to download my calendar and share this blog post with others.

If you do not have both kits, you can still join me!
On the Body Pump days (M, W and F) do any strength training for 30-60 minutes. On the TurboFire days (T, TH and S) do any cardio or running/walking for 30-60 mins.

Don't forget to do additional stretching or use the TurboFire Stretch 10 or Les Mills Flow dvd as needed, even if its not on the calendar.

CLICK HERE to download my 6 week Body Pump/TurboFire Advanced Workout Challenge Calendar 


I will post weekly recaps of my workouts with pictures to let you know how my challenge is going and feel free to check back with me weekly if you want to do the challenge with me. 

Let me know if you have any problems downloading my calendar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment