Monday, October 13, 2014

Week 2 of #30daywalkoff blog challenge and #livingandactive Recap with pictures

Just ended week 2 of my October fitness challenges.

First, I'm following my 30 day Leslie Sansone Walking challenge (found here: http://crafts-n-fitness.blogspot.com/2014/10/30daywalkoff-free-october-walking.html )

and the Peak313 5-week exercise/spiritual challenge (found here: http://peak313.com/featured/3rd-annual-living-and-active-week-1-tied-together/ )

10/5 - 10/11 workouts for the week:

Sunday
(35) mins Leslie Sansone

Monday
(30) mins/2 miles Leslie Sansone, (25) Jillian Michaels beginner shred level 1

Tuesday
REST DAY

Wednesday
(50) mins/3 miles Leslie Sansone with stretching

Thursday 
(30) mins walking and playing outside with the kids

Friday
(41) mins/3 miles Leslie Sansone, (25) mins Jillian Michaels beginner shred level 1

Saturday
(32) mins/2 miles Leslie Sansone

Overall I'm really pleased with how my week went.

I logged 100% of my food, including during the weekend and stayed under 1400 calories. I've been eating 1600-1700 and not losing any weight so I decided to back my calorie count down and eat more protein/veggies/fruits/fats to see how I do with my weight loss.

I FINALLY got my FitBit walking tracker to work (after 3 months no thanks to the crappy customer service) so I can keep better track of my daily step count.

I got new indoor walking shoes and new indoor cross trainer shoes-both by Asics. WHOOHOO!!

How did you week go?

1 comment: