First, I'm following my 30 day Leslie Sansone Walking challenge (found here: http://crafts-n-fitness.blogspot.com/2014/10/30daywalkoff-free-october-walking.html )
and the Peak313 5-week exercise/spiritual challenge (found here: http://peak313.com/featured/3rd-annual-living-and-active-week-1-tied-together/ )
10/5 - 10/11 workouts for the week:
(35) mins Leslie Sansone
(30) mins/2 miles Leslie Sansone, (25) Jillian Michaels beginner shred level 1
(50) mins/3 miles Leslie Sansone with stretching
(30) mins walking and playing outside with the kids
(41) mins/3 miles Leslie Sansone, (25) mins Jillian Michaels beginner shred level 1
(32) mins/2 miles Leslie Sansone
Overall I'm really pleased with how my week went.
I logged 100% of my food, including during the weekend and stayed under 1400 calories. I've been eating 1600-1700 and not losing any weight so I decided to back my calorie count down and eat more protein/veggies/fruits/fats to see how I do with my weight loss.
I FINALLY got my FitBit walking tracker to work (after 3 months no thanks to the crappy customer service) so I can keep better track of my daily step count.
I got new indoor walking shoes and new indoor cross trainer shoes-both by Asics. WHOOHOO!!
How did you week go?