I am linking up to Fitness Friday here with my post:http://jillconyers.com/2014/10/almost-anorexic/
Here is a recap of my workouts for September 15-20 and September 22-27 to finish up the month of September. The last 3 weeks of September I was dealing with a pinched nerve/sore back so I've had to take it easy with my workouts and light on my strength training.
(35) mins of Slim in 6-Ramp it up
(48) mins of Jazzercise
(47) mins of TurboJam
(43) mins of TurboJam, (11) mins of Leslie Sansone
(45) mins of Rollerskating, (10) mins outside walking
(30) mins of TurboJam, (21) mins of Leslie Sansone
(29) mins of Leslie Sansone, (24) mins Level 1 Beginner Shred
(17) mins of Leslie Sansone, (25) mins The Firm, (8) mins Elliptical
(25) mins level 2 Beginner Shred, (28) Level 1 Shred it Kettlbell
(15) mins of Leslie Sansone, (24) mins level 3 Beginner Shred
I enjoyed doing some of my older dvds like TurboJam, as well as trying some new workout dvds, like Jillian Michaels.
I'm finally feeling better after icing, resting, getting another work office chair, and going to the chiropractor. I'm ready to rock my fitness challenges in October!
What are your fitness goals for October?