Saturday, October 4, 2014

FREE walmart beauty box!

I signed up a couple weeks ago to receive a free Walmart beauty box after hearing about it on another blog. Although it is "free", you do have to pay $5.00 for shipping, which I thought was still a good deal. Especially after seeing my box that I got this weekend.

Here's what my box looked like:



Contents:
-Dove advanced hair series-shampoo 1 fl oz.
-Dove advanced hair series-conditioner 1 fl oz.
-Dove pure care dry oil 0.4fl oz.
-Covergirl glowing nights black nail polish
-Secret Clinical strength deodorant 1.6 oz.
-Loreal glossy balm in color Lovely Mocha
-Perfume sample
-Loreal youth code pore vanisher sample
-Neutrogena makeup shade samples card

More about the Walmart Beauty Box:
https://beautybox.walmart.com/

How does it work?
Each new season brings different product needs and a reason to refresh your beauty cabinet. In your Walmart Beauty Box, you’ll find sample beauty products and tips on how to use those and other items sold at Walmart and on Walmart.com. Receiving your Walmart Beauty Box will be another reason to welcome each new season.

Final Thoughts:
I liked my box! It was a great deal for what I got and I can't wait to use these products and find out what's in my box for next season.

Have you heard of the Walmart Beauty Box before?

No comments:

Post a Comment