Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Origami Owl jewelry limited edition Holly Jolly Box of Happy and the new fall catalog.

Have you heard!? 
The Origami Owl *Limited Edition* Holly Jolly Box of Happy Business Package contains everything you need to earn extra cash this holiday season! 

Join my team and pre-order yours NOW! Don't forget to enter my mentor id so I can help you with your business! 
my mentor id: 0836072777
https://www.hollyjollyboxofhappy.com/







  • ALL THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO RUN A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
  • 15 new holiday Charms (9 limited edition!)
  • 4 Living Lockets TM
  • 4 Chains
  • 2 Bracelet Chains
  • 50 of our Charms and Crystals by Swarovski ®
  • Assortment of Dangles, Plates, Tags + Crystal Elements
  • 9 pairs of earrings

WHY BE AN INDEPENDENT DESIGNER:

REWARDING

Run your own business, unlock your potential and see all the ways your life can change.
Origami Owl offers one of the highest personal commissions in the home party industry so you get paid what you're worth;
Arrange a Jewelry Bar and keep the profits that night;
Mentor a team of Designers and earn income on their sales volume;
Get recognized with our awesome perks.

FUN

You run the show! As a Designer, make your business whatever you want it to be.
Create fun, personalized Jewelry Bars with your Hostesses;
Tailor your business to reflect your life priorities;
Work the hours that work for you;
Balance family time.

EASY

Fulfilling your dreams has never been so simple!
Your Holly Jolly Box of Happy includes everything needed to start your Origami Owl business;
Get access to online training with resources at your fingertips 24/7;
You're paired with a Mentor who will be with you every step of the way.

Start your own business 
as an independent designer 
for only $199-value over $800!!

They have a limited number of these holiday business starter kits, so if you're interested, I wouldn't wait! Your credit card won't be charged until they start shipping October 16th. 

I am so excited to be getting my kit and will share pictures of the contents as soon as I get it! 

I have been wearing and loving Origami Owl jewelry products for about one year now and have been really pleased with the quaility and durability!!

I got my new fall catalog and I LOVE it!! Lots of great new items in it, including Fall charms. 






This is my favorite Origami owl locket that I wear all the time! 
I love the heart design!



I will also share sneak peeks of the new customer holiday line when I get more info. The new holiday jewelry line will be released October 16th.  


Let me know if you're interesting in becoming a designer or having an online jewelry show. I'd love to help you out!

Have you heard of Origami Owl Jewelry before? 



No comments:

Post a Comment