Saturday, August 30, 2014

Week 3 #ActiveLivingChallenge with @LornaJaneActive @FitApproach


#ActiveLivingChallenge Daily Challenges for Week 3: 

August 18th: Show us how you are practicing #activeliving today

August 19th: #ActiveLiving is for life! What part of the future are you most excited for?!

August 20th: Share a photo of you getting sweaty with your favorite workout!

August 21st: What’s a short-term goal you’ve set for yourself?

August 22nd: Favorite healthy snack

August 23rd: Share your favorite #lornajane clothing piece from www.lornajane.com!

August 24th: Your favorite part of #ActiveLiving


**Recap Week 3 of the #ActiveLivingChallenge in a Blog Post



Aug 18" #activelivingchallenge Show us how you are practicing #activeliving today: today is my day off from work but I'm still up early and ready to start my day off right! @fitapproach @lornajaneactive

#activelivingchallenge day 19: #activeliving is a way of life. What am I excited about for my future? To continue to be a good example to my family and practice healthy eating choices. To work hard and progress with my fitness. And Some day I would love to be able to teach group classes on nutrition and fitness. #movenourishbelieve @fitapproach @lornajaneactivewear 


#activelivingchallenge aug 20 sweaty photo of me after doing #jillianmichaelsbodyrevolution . I'm finishing up week 7 and LOVING this program!! #jillianmichaels@fitapproach @lornajaneactivewear #movenourishbelieve #activeliving


#activelivingchallenge aug 21 short term goal: every week during #jillianmichaelsbodyrevolution I try to progress from the last week by holding poses longer or using heavier weights. This week I was able to hold the boat pose longer than last week which means im getting stronger!! :) :) #strongisbeautiful #activeliving #100fitdays @fitapproach @lornajaneactivewear


#activelivingchallenge aug 22 fav healthy snack: water and a sea salt dark choc kind bar! @kindsnacks #glutenfree #activeliving @fitapproach @lornajaneactivewear























#activelivingchallenge day 23: i love this dress up tank from #lornajane >> the color and saying is perfect! #activeliving #movenourishbelieve


#activelivingchallenge day 24: my favorite part of #activeliving is realizing I am stronger and more fit than I was the previous week or month. I love doing #strengthtraining and staying active so I can have a healthier body and mind. Then I can be a better mother and wife. #movenourishbelieve @fitapproach@lornajaneactivewear



If you  want more information about the challenge, click here:
http://www.fitapproach.com/fitness/activelivingchallenge-with-lorna-jane/

http://www.movenourishbelieve.com/
http://www.lornajane.com

No comments:

Post a Comment