Saturday, August 9, 2014

It Had to Be You and The Convenient Groom- book reviews

It Had to Be You (Christiansen Family, #2)It Had to Be You by Susan May Warren
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read book 3 (When I fall in love) for blog review last month and loved it so much that I wanted to read books 1 and 2.
I read this book in one night because I loved the characters and story line so much I couldn't put it down.(I stayed up super late and had a book hangover the next day LOL)
The book mostly followed Jace and Eden's story as well as mentioning other family characters from the other two books.
I bought a copy of this book so I could read it again and again.
"It had to be you" is a clean, romantic, religious fiction and I would highly recommend it!
View all my reviews



The Convenient Groom (Nantucket, #2)The Convenient Groom by Denise Hunter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely loved this book!!
Dr Kate has always had a gift with helping other people with their relationships and then finds herself in a very difficult personal situation. She makes the best decision she thinks she can at the time and then later finds out her life is very different than she thought. Relationships and marriage take alot of work, whether you feel like you are similar or opposites.
The plot was funny, romantic and clean; and I would highly recommend it!!
It kept my interest during the entire book and I will be looking up more books by this author.
View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment