Thursday, August 28, 2014

Stampin Up 2014 Holiday catalog-ordering starts today! #holiday #projectlife #crafts #scrapbooking




I got my new Stampin Up holiday catalog in the mail last week and it totally got me in the mood for the holidays and decorating! I do feel a little guilty thinking about it though since it's not even September 1st!

A couple things caught my eye when I was flipping thru the Holiday catalog.

AND YOU CAN ORDER FROM THE 
HOLIDAY CATALOG 
STARTING TODAY! 

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/bwiseley/

First-take a look at this AWESOME Halloween wreath!!!



LOVE
IT 
What do you think?

So I'm going to be totally honest with you. I looked at the price of this kit and the supplies needed and my first thought was, hmmm I wonder if I could make this cheaper myself? I went to Michael's and looked around and just the wreath frame itself is $9.00! I couldn't really find anything else I would need for it at the store so I went home to think about it some more. and then I realized how many times I've bought projects at the store and half finished them because I saw a project on Pinterest and thought I could duplicate it. I either don't finish the project or I TRY to make it and it turns out awful. (my 4th of July door wreath Pinterest creation was awful! There were tears)

So I returned the wreath frame, bought this kit, and signed up for a local SU class so I can put my wreath together with some other gals.

I'm not a SU demonstrator but I've used their products for years and LOVE them, so if you're interested in buying your own Halloween wreath kit, you can buy it from my local demonstrator (Barbara) here:
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=135866

The other products from the holiday catalog that I'm excited about are some new Project Life/Becky Higgins/Stampin Up Exclusive products!



If you follow me on Instagram, you would know how excited I get about new products and how much I love Project Life stuff!! Again, I've been using Project Life for years and was so excited to learn that a couple months ago she teamed up with Stampin Up to make exclusive kits just for them.

Stampin Up already has some exclusive Project Life items for sale here:


I only have two of them right now, but I have a wish list started for some more.

I have the Everyday Adventure PL card collection. 
Each card collection has 100 double-sided, color-coordinated cards per collection in 3 sizes: 4" x 6", 4" x 4", and 3" x 4". Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz, Pumpkin Pie, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White.


and Everyday Adventure Accessory Pack
Each accessory pack includes 4 3" x 4" specialty cards. Laser-cut specialty cards; 8 sticker sheets; 1 acetate accents sheet; 8 wood accents; 2 epoxy stickers; 4 arrow paperclips; washi tape.


Have you seen the new Stampin Up Holiday catalog yet?

Do you like to do crafts or scrapbooking?


Here is my local Stampin Up demonstrator's info if you're interested in ordering anything:
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/bwiseley/
BARBARA WISELEY
(540) 989-6407
BWISELEY@COX.NET

2 comments: