Friday, August 8, 2014

Week 4 #jillianmichaels Body Revolution pictures and weigh in from Phase 1.

Here are my workouts from last week! Finished up 4 weeks of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution!

Monday
Day 25 squat challenge, 35 mins workout 3 Jillian Michaels, 10 mins on elliptical 

Tuesday 
35 mins workout 4 Jillian Michaels 

Wednesday 
40 mins debbymack cardio DVD with toning 

I seriously did a workout in jeans! ;-) 

Thursday 
35 mins workout 3 Jillian Michaels, 10 mins on elliptical 

Friday 
35 mins workout 4 Jillian Michaels, 15 mins on elliptical 

Friday 10 min blast workout:
10 min trainer lower body 

Saturday 
25 mins cardio 1 Jillian micheals 

Saturday 10 min blast workout 
Brisk walking with training poles 


Results from Phase 1 of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution:
I LOVE it!! I love that I'm doing 4 days of weight training. I'm not using the resistance band at all but she only does 1 or 2 moves with it anyway. I feel stronger-especially in my arms! 

AND I'VE LOST SOME WEIGHT!!
I'm not having the "crazy weight loss" that Jillian says I should be having, because I'm not eating 1200 calories-I'm eating more like 1600-1700 because I'm doing 60 mins of workouts most days.
These days I'm thrilled with any weight loss!!

How about you?

On to Phase 2!!



1 comment:

  1. Great workout week! Jillian is my girl crush! You're amazing Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete