Friday, October 4, 2013

Fall Virtual Boot Camp with Amanda Tress-Fit Pregnancy and Parenting

Fall Virtual Boot Camp with Amanda Tress-Fit Pregnancy and Parenting.com 

images

I'm finally going to be starting Amanda's bootcamp this coming Monday October 7th!!
I was doing my race training this summer so I haven't been able to sign up until now. I have been loving Amanda's posts on instagram for the past several months and have been very inspired by her pregnancy and able to workout and stay in shape during and after her pregnancy!! She's definitely a super mom!! 
My goal for this bootcamp is to lose the 10 pounds (or at least start losing pounds) that I gained during race training and to eat more healthy. I eat alot of carbs and I need to be having more protein. I'm also planning on keeping up with the 30 day Leslie Sansone walking challenge that I posted this past week. So far its been a challenge keeping up because we've all been very sick this week with severe colds/cough/congestion. :-( 

This is what it says on Amanda's site about her boot camp:

Have you been working to get into shape, but are lacking the motivation and/or needing accountability? Do you have specific fitness or nutrition goals that you just can’t seem to reach on your own? Are you looking to shed excess fat, and aren’t sure what workouts are most effective? I am excited to bring you the best Boot Camp possible and help you reach your fitness and nutrition goals. My current Boot Camp ladies have been doing a fabulous job, and are seeing RESULTS. The 6 week Virtual Boot Camp will start on October 7.
What can you expect from my Boot Camp?
  • Convenient multi-week, Boot Camp program that fits your busy schedule
  • Accountability and a supportive approach that keeps you on track to accomplish your goal
  • Affordable package option that is among the lowest cost option you’ll find
  • The focus, quality, intensity, and commitment you’d expect from me, a trainer with 9+ years of success!
Here’s how it works:
  • Six week Boot Camp starting at the middle of October.
  • Boot Campers will be expected to follow a 5 day per week workout plan that includes written workouts and hyperlinked videos.
  • Exercises will be appropriate for all levels with modified options for beginners. The workout will include plyometrics, running drills, and pilates.
  • Participants will be required to pay in advance and fill out all health forms, waivers, and liability forms before the Boot Camp begins
  • Participants will be required to log their food and do daily checkin’s with me via text or email.
The Boot Camp will be $120 payable via cash, check, or PayPal.
Throughout the 6 week bootcamp, I will be posting my progress and thoughts about how its going. I post lots of pictures on Instagram (rdevaughn4) if you want to follow my progress there as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment