Saturday, June 21, 2014

PIYO 60 day workout exercise calendar and food tracker-FREE printables! #piyo #chalenejohnson

I haven't gotten my PIYO deluxe kit yet, but I did get a shipping notification tonight that it shipped!! whooho!! So I should be getting it sometime next week.

I've been working on a printable 60 day basic PIYO workout schedule calendar and wanted to share it with all my readers. I got the workout schedule info from off the wowy Beachbody Fitness website-and then designed this calendar.

I like having printable calendars that I can write on and check mark off when I do the workouts-do you?

PiYo Workout Schedule (from off the website)
Ready to define your whole body? Chalene arranged the PiYo workouts in this 60 day calendar to make sure you're progressing each week as you build up your strength, flexibility and stamina.

Printable calendar:

You can download it free here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2pDqGIZYlisLXNDOUV2cW40UEk/edit?usp=sharing

I also found this awesome food tracker on the Team Beachbody website that I also wanted to share:

Food tracker:

You can download it free here: 
http://www.teambeachbody.com/en_US/home/-/dl_get_file/1ead773b-79b0-4eb4-b512-d39ee83bba92

I will make another free printable calendar using the deluxe kit and post it here soon! 

3 comments: