It's really cool-you can do a search for duration (who doesn't have 5-10 mins?!) or by Target Area (arms, legs etc.), Level (beginner, intermediate, advanced), benefit (cardio, calming etc.) or by the teacher.
There are also several free videos you can try before signing up for a monthly membership. I have been able to view the videos on my ipad as well as the computer and didn't have any streaming issues.
I have personally tried two of them so far-Cardio Wake up Call (15 mins) and 5 Min Yoga Butt, which is free here:
The Yoga butt gets started right away so make sure you are warm first.
I like that they have 2 people demonstrating the yoga moves and then the instructor giving directions and pointing out the form.
Here are some Yoga Class Suggestions for you:
- Road Trip Yoga Classes - https://www.myyogaworks.com/video?journey=road-trip-yoga
- Stability and Balance - https://www.myyogaworks.com/video?embed=dpaW5mZTr-UMYz7UNPWBTiqPeE9VtcfS
- Mindful Fitness Classes like Pilates, BarWorks, and SculptWorks- https://www.myyogaworks.com/videos#/Mindful-Fitness
- Need a challenging yoga class? Relentless Flow with Vytas is the one! - https://www.myyogaworks.com/video?embed=ZpYnZuZjorckZy3uU4c3bj03sK27b_co
- Moms short on time? Try Nap Time Yoga for Moms: https://www.myyogaworks.com/video?journey=nap-time-yoga-for-moms
- Expecting Soon? Try the yoga classes in the Journey to Birth series: https://www.myyogaworks.com/video?journey=journey-to-birth
Stability and balance video
I explored one of the headings called "Journey series" and found some really neat challenges-one is called the "28 day spring yoga challenge" which I would love to try.
More info about the Journey Series here:
They have several other challenges like Detox or Meditation.
I can't wait to do more videos from this website-they have alot of variety. I've only had this subscription for less than a week so I haven't been able to view many videos yet.
If you would like to try it out, you can use my code "bloggermonth" to receive ONE FREE MONTH of "MyYogaWorks".
Disclosure: I received a free six-month trial of MyYogaWorks in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.