Monday, November 24, 2014

Week 2 recap of Chris Freytag 10 pound slimdown xtreme program

Just ended week 2 of the 10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme schedule by Chris Freytag!




Monday 17th
(38) mins Xtreme upper body, (25) mins recovery upper body

Tuesday 18th
REST

Wednesday 19th
(38) mins xtreme kickboxing, (25) mins recovery upper body

Thursday 20th
(23) mins recovery upper body with my 13 year old, (12) mins elliptical

Friday 21st
(37) mins xtreme total body, (20) mins recovery core

Saturday 22nd
(38) mins xtreme kickboxing, (23) mins recovery upper body with my 13 year old

This week went great!!

I only missed one day-Yoga-this week! and my oldest joined me for two of my workouts this week which was fun. I LOVE her kickboxing dvd!! I added hand weights on Saturday to kick it up a notch and it was an awesome workout!! Ready for week 3!!

What are you doing to stay Fit for the Holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment