Friday, November 14, 2014

Last week's exercise workouts -Jillian Michaels and TurboJam!

I haven't been diligent lately with posting my weekly exercise workouts here on my blog and because I updated my ipad, I accidentally took off all my pictures from my device. :-(  

Here are my workouts from last week, November 2-8 without pictures. Boring I know-sorry!

Sunday Nov 2
(40) mins Leslie Sansone
(28) mins Jillian Michaels Kettlebell

Monday Nov 3
(20) mins Leslie Sansone
(28) mins TurboJam lower body

Tuesday Nov 4
(29) mins Fit Test for Peak10
(20) mins AM yoga
(15) mins Leslie Sansone

Wednesday Nov 5
(52) mins Pure Cardio Peak 10 day 2

Thurs, Fri, Sat
Rest days/sick/female issues

How are your workouts going? Are you doing any particular program?

I decided Peak10 wasn't something I could do right now-its too high impact-so I started a 4 week Chris Freytag challenge this week.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog, you are such an inspiration to me! I was pretty much where you were when you started a few months ago with 80 pounds of extra fat to lose. 15 pounds down and I am loving the challenge. Reading success stories is so motivating as is pushing myself to do the work. I am in the 4th week of my XTFMax 90 day challenge and I am almost at level one ability on most of the dvds. I don't have a blog going yet but I would love to get one started.

    ReplyDelete