Thursday, November 13, 2014

Awesome changes are coming!

As some of you know based on my Instagram post last week, I am in the process of changing my social media names and branding myself to better explain my purpose of blogging and what I want to accomplish. I will be switching over this blog to a different format and html, but I will keep you updated as to when that will be so you can easily find me! I don't want to lose any of my followers! :-)

For the past couple of weeks I have been meeting with Amanda Tress with http://fitpregnancyandparenting.com/hire-me/ as part of her mentor program and have learned so much! I HIGHLY recommend her!!

2015 will be an incredible year full of growth and new things for my blog, my fitness clients and my Origami Owl partners.

I will keep you posted with my exciting new brand, blog and everything else that's coming! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment