Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Empower Fitness Swing Yourself Fit with Ginny-product review!

I'm an Empower Fitness Blogger reviewer which means periodically they send me a product to test and review for my blog complimentary. Last month I posted a review about their portable pilates studio. 

A couple months ago they sent me their 3 in 1 Kettlebell set for review. I have used this set several times over the past 6 months but neglected to write a review about it earlier this year. Sorry!! 

Here's the link from their website:


Heres the description about their product:

3-in-1 Kettlebell With Swing Yourself Fit Workout DVD

Empowers 3-in-1 Adjustable Kettlebell is the most effortless adjustable kettlebell on the market! A total body fitness solution designed exclusively for a woman, allows you to burn fat and sculpt muscles with 3 weight options to maximize each workout! Empower’s new kettlebell effortlessly adjusts to 5, 8 or 12 pounds. Ergonomically designed for a woman’s grip, the soft plastic shell is easy on the hands and nails and is perfect for smooth, controlled moves.

Click & Twist!
Patented design takes the work out of changing weight. 
Go from 5lbs to 8lbs to 12lbs in seconds!
3 kettlebells in 1!

Use different weights to target your trouble zones. Customize your cardio workout by adding weight when you are ready. The Empower 3-in-1 Kettlebell will grow with you as you advance, to keep you seeing results!

Swing Yourself Fit DVD
Fast & Effective Results!
Join one of the industry’s top professional trainers, Gin Miller, for a fun, fat blasting, body sculpting workout in the comfort of your own home.
Includes 3 complete workouts that burn calories and tone muscles all while working your waistline.
Swing Yourself Slender – calorie blaster
Swing Yourself Strong – upper body toning
Swing Yourself Sexy – lower body toning

Gin Miller is an award winning fitness expert with over 20 years experience and is best known as the innovative force behind the Step Aerobics revolution. “I create the Empower workout series to be fun, energetic routines that give today’s busy women a time efficient total body workout.”



This is how it comes in the box when you buy it. 



The weights twist and clip SUPER easy!! I LOVE LOVE that it goes from 5 pounds to 12 pounds so easily and takes up little room!!! It literally is 3 kettlebell sizes in one!! 




You can select any of the sections to do. 
I typically will choose the warm up, cool down and one of the workouts. 
I've never done all 3 together yet. 


The warm up is a little over 7 minutes long. 






The cool down is almost 9 minutes long. 




My 3 year old took this picture of me workout out. :-)


This was doing the warm up, cool down and workout number 3-lower body. 

This was my first experience with Kettlebells and I love it!! Like I said earlier, I've been using this dvd and kettlebell for the past several months, so in my opinion, this is a great home gym investment!! I love that the weights can be changed easily and doesn't take up alot of room. The instructor is pleasant and very easy to follow!! 

Free 3 in 1 Kettlebell workout PDF Free printable


No comments:

Post a Comment