Tuesday, February 11, 2014

week 5 recap of Baladea program by Holly Perkins with journal entries and pictures!

Started week 5 of the Baladea program this week!

The last update I had said I was hurting. Sorry I didn't report back earlier. By last Sunday afternoon I felt alot better after a nap and taking it easy the entire weekend. I used ice and muscle rub for what I think was a muscle strain/swelling. I don't know what caused it-I've been moving alot of file boxes at work and I'm under alot of stress, so it could have been anything.

I do not think it was caused  by any of my workout programs. I don't want people to be concerned about that. I've been doing Baladea for 4 whole weeks now and I have not gotten injured before so I don't think its not related.

So here's how my week 5 looked like:

WEEK 5 Baladea LOOK workout schedule:
Monday: SLIM (cardio workout) 40 mins
Tuesday: POWER (strength workout) 50 mins
Wednesday: SLIM (cardio workout) 40 mins
Thursday: rest day
Friday: POWER (strength workout) 50 mins
Saturday: FUSION
Sunday: rest day

Week 5 Journal Entries:

Monday February 3:
Did Slim this morning! Burned 166 calories in 40 minutes according to my HRM. Bought new capris so had fun wearing them! I love getting new workout clothes. 

Tuesday Feburary 4:
no baladea Power. Wanted to take it easy with my back so decided not to do any strength training workouts this week. 

Wednesday February 5: 
Did Slim again this morning. Burned 230 calories in 40 minutes according to my HRM. Feeling alot better today!! Hooray!! I love doing this workout!! 

Thursday February 6:
Rest day for Baladea.

Friday February 7:
No Power workout today. Feeling like I'm getting a major cold...I can't seem to catch a break this week with feeling good! :-( 

Saturday February 8: 
No Fusion workout today. In bed most of the day sick with a cold.  

Sunday Feburary 9:
Rest day

Very disappointed in this week. 
Took it easy because of my back, had a couple good days and now have a major cold with congestion. Still determined to do my workouts as best I can. 

I really love doing this Baladea program. The nice thing is that I can modify as needed if I don't feel well or not feeling very energetic. I'm trying to listen to my body even though I hate missing workouts!! Hoping for a better week!

How do you stay motivated to workout when you aren't feeling well??


Pictures from this week: 






 For more info about the Baladea program:

Transform your entire body for just 3 monthly 
payments of $49.95 + FREE SHIPPING 
Or select single payment option during checkout.

You can order from my referral link here: 
http://baladea.refr.cc/DRP7395

Baladea is exercise reimagined. It combines fitness and wellness into one complete exercise system for women. It was created for women, by women, and it works for any fitness level! The vision behind baladea is to help women all around the world to live their best lives. Help spread the word and inspire your friends. You can find out more about baladea at www.baladea.com
Please join the online community, visit our page, recommend this system and be our friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment