Sunday, February 23, 2014

WEEK 3 of "Move Nourish Believe" February Blogger Challenge by #LornaJane and #SweatPink

Week 3 of the Move Nourish Believe Blogger Challenge ended yesterday!




Week Three: Believe
2/17: Spoil Yourself! – Do something just for you today! Take a walk, go to yoga, spoil yourself!
2/18: 5 Mindful Minutes – Do good to your body, meditate for 5 minutes and find your zen.
2/19: Be Happy – Show us your happy place!
2/20: Thankful Thursday - Let us know what you are thankful for!
2/21: Share the love – S/O to your #1 supporter/motivator!
*Recap your week in a blog post!
Here's how it works:

1. Each day throughout the month there is a new challenge. Conquer the daily challenges and post a picture of yourself doing so on Twitter or Instagram. Tag @LornaJaneActive & @FitApproach along with #mnbchallenge #sweatpink #lornajane


2. At the end of each week, recap your successes on your blog and/or Facebook page. Each blog post equals five bonus entries! Share the blog post on Twitter and tag @LornaJaneActive & @FitApproach.


The winner of the entire challenge will receive a $1000 shopping spree to Lorna Jane!!
**In order to win the $1000 shopping spree, you MUST participate in all 21 of the daily photo challenges.

Check in on the Facebook event for the daily challenges and inspirational graphics that you can share with your friends & family to get everyone moving, nourishing, an believing!


Post any questions you may have about the Move Nourish Believe lifestyle to the Facebook event here: 

https://www.facebook.com/events/571617342921583/?previousaction=join&source=1


My week 3 pictures:







#mnbchallenge challenge today-my 3 boys are my biggest fans & supporters!! My hubby makes healthy wonderful meals daily. He shops often so I have food for work meals and fresh fruit for my protein smoothies. He encourages me AND supports me with every fitness adventure or commitment I make. He compliments me on how I look regardless of my weight. He doesn't force me to eat healthy or workout-he tells me to listen to my body and do the best I can. He takes progress pics and measurements for me. **My 12 year old likes to workout with me, especially Leslie Sansone walking DVDs and wii fitness games. He also takes workout pics for me and loves to help show his brother how to do exercises. He helps my hubby with food prep and is great with trying new healthier foods! **my 3.5 year old loves to exercise with me or hubby. He will do an entire p90x3 workout (which is his favorite!) with us without stopping and loves to use all our equipment along with us. He keeps me laughing and I love that he's so enthusiastic about exercising and eating healthy!!! Zack and I keep each other on task with having no sugar!!  ***** my family is the best supporters ever!!! ***** #sweatpink #lornajane@fitapproach @lornajaneactive


Week 3 was fun!!
I really enjoyed this 3 week challenge. It was fun to participate in the different daily challenges. The Nourish week was probably my hardest because I struggle with my nutrition.

Did you participate at all during the challenge? What was your favorite week?





1 comment:

  1. Love that nail color! Congrats on completing three weeks. It's so awesome that you have such a supportive family.

    ReplyDelete