Friday, May 17, 2013

Julep maven subscription nail polish box review

Last week I got to try my first Julep nail subscription box!! I found a free box code online, so I figured why not try it. If I don't like it, I'm only out a couple dollars for shipping and I'll cancel future shipments.
Well, after getting my first box I LOVE it!! I don't know as I will keep doing it every month because I don't need that much nail polish, but the packaging and quality seems really good so I was really pleased!!
Here are the specifics about the program and then my pictures of the actual box I got!




How it works:
Steps to becoming a maven (www.Julep.com)
  1. Step 1: Take the quizTake our fun quiz. Take the Julep Maven style quiz. It’s quick, free and helps us pick the colors that are SO. YOU.
  2. Step 2: Check out the product setsDiscover your style profile. Then check out your first Julep Maven Box with at least two gorgeous polishes and other beauty favorites chosen just for you.
  3. Step 3: Done
 
Congrats! You're a Maven Welcome. Your introductory box will ship within three business days—it’s just the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
Becoming a Julep Maven gives you exclusive access to COLOR. Each month we hand-pick trendsetting new nail colors, cult faves and cutting-edge beauty products that are just right for you. Commitment shy? No problem. YOU decide how often to receive your Julep Maven box, and you can cancel at any time.

Styles change, and you can too

We'll send an email previewing your upcoming Julep Maven Box on the 20th of each month. Love what we've chosen for you? Do nothing and your box is on its way. Want to try a new style, send your box to a friend or skip the month (and the bill)? Just log into your account between the 20th and the 24th to submit your request. We start shipping your Julep Maven Box the same day you're charged, on the 27th of each month.*
* Mavens who sign up for their introductory box after the 18th will be charged for their first monthly box on the 27th of the following month.

Make the most of being a julep maven

Earn on! Earn Julep Jules for referring friends who become Mavens.
Enjoy 20% off all products plus free shipping.
Send your monthly box to a girlfriend! Maven Boxes make perfect gifts.
Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you're ever unhappy with your Julep Maven box, email maven@julep.com or call 1-877-651-3292, and we will personally take care of you!
 
***Get your first box FREE
(just pay shipping and handling)
by using code
FREEBOX or FREEMAVEN***

After you follow the steps above to become a maven, you will get a choice of 4 intro boxes for your free box.
I choose the BohoGlam one.

What you'll get in your introductory Boho Glam Maven Box:
Lena: Teal with gold shimmer
Stefani: Gold flecked grey metallic
Glycolic Hand Scrub: Double exfoliating treatment reveals softer and younger hands after one use

Here are my pictures of my Boho Glam Julep subscription box:



 
 
Hand scrub, file and sample nail polish remover pad.



My nail polish!!

 

"Lena" color
 

 "Stefani" color
 
 
Pictures of Boho Glam intro box from off the website:





 
The teal Lena color is SO pretty!! It was thick (which I like) so I only needed to do one coat on my thumb to see what the color looked like.
 
The other color Stefani is a pretty gray and was thinner, so I did two coats on my thumb.
 
I also tried the hand scrub and wow it was nice!! It was gritty so it would exfoliate but I didn't feel like I was stripping the skin off. It had a very very light nice scent. Will definitely be using this product several times a week!!
 
I give this box an A+ and can't wait to try another subscription box to see if its worth the full price $19.99 subscription cost!

No comments:

Post a Comment