Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Ellie Coral Crush April clothes shipment product review and pictures!!


Another ELLIE clothes review!! 

Make sure you check out my other blog posts for more monthly pictures and descriptions. 

You can click on this link to get 20% off your first month subscription (making it $39.96) or you can click on my side toolbar as well.
http://ellie.evyy.net/c/48928/58557/1664

Make sure to pay attention to the sizing chart since it runs small in my opinion!
I currently wear size medium tops and bottoms in my athletic clothes from walmart, target, kohls and victoria secret. However, I've found I need to wear mostly Larges in Ellie brand, some medium tops.

Here's the sizing:

XS (2-4) 32in bust, 24.5in waist, 35 in hips
S (4-6) 34in bust, 26.5in waist, 37in hips
M (6-8) 36in bust, 28.5in waist, 39in hips
L (8-10) 38in bust, 30.5in waist, 41in hips

Here are my pictures from my two April shipments:


Black Swan Tank (size L) and Electric Love Capris (size M/L)


I was waiting on this tank from last month and now that I've gotten it I'm disappointed. The cut is very low and I had to constantly pull it up during my home workout so my breasts wouldn't spill out-and I'm not very big up top. Contacted the company to send this top back but haven't heard back yet.  


 I love the detailing on the blue capris!! However, my hubby said when I bend over-thus stretching the fabric-it shows my underwear. So probably not something I want to wear in public or with people around. :-( 


From the new CORAL collection!! 
Wicked Attraction tank (size M) and Double Decker Capri (size L)


Love the straps and detailing on the tank top!! 


Loved the pink flap on the capri band but don't really see a purpose to it!?? 


Wearing To Dye For Capri (size L). These are navy blue-you can't tell from the pics online. I love the tie dye colors down the side. 


I'm pleased with my coral collection that I got in the month of April. They didn't release the products to order until the 3rd week instead of the 1st of the month because they didn't want any shipping delays like last month. Good move!! After I placed my two orders I got a shipment notification the NEXT DAY and received both packages one week later!! (coming from CA and I live in VA)
I think I'll give Ellie another month or two before I decide to continue... I'm concerned about the fabric quality with the see thru stretchy-ness. (is that a word??) I'm glad they are stretchy but I don't want to keep products I can't wear outside my home because people can see my cleavage or underwear... 

No comments:

Post a Comment