Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack abs level 1 workout review plus some free JM video clips!!

Yesterday I did my first ever Jillian Michaels dvd! Yes, it was my first one ever, you read that correctly! I have a couple of her dvds, but shamefully I haven't ever done them.

I'm currently on week 5 of my "Fit Pregnancy and Parenting" online bootcamp with Amanda Tress (more info here: http://fitpregnancyandparenting.com/) and my assignment was to do the Jillian Michaels level 1-6 week six pack abs workout video clip... TWICE! GULP!

It was 35 minutes and I actually really enjoyed it!! She did the circuit moves 2 times with a brief warm up and cool down. I really liked the moves and only had to modify once or twice. By the second time around though (doing the circuit 4 times) I was exhausted!!! I used 3 pound hand weights but you don't even need hand weights if you want to follow the beginner girl. Some of the moves I was familiar with by doing Amanda's bootcamp video clips. Jillian was very clear with her directions of each move and did the moves a little slower the first time around to emphasize good form. During the second time of during the circuit, she moved a little faster. There was floor work and hand weights which I enjoyed. It was tough and I would consider the clip intermediate. I burned 559 calories doing it for 70 mins (remember I did the video clip twice)

Found some free youtube full length videos to share-see below. I think I will now try some of the JM dvds I have at home. I was honestly scared to try them because of all the mixed reviews I hear about her dvds and her teaching style.

Have any of you tried a Jillian Michaels dvd or program?



Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack Abs Workout- Level 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ8Zdj0OPMI&list=TLjbAYnmfGYPmPrYLYR9TEa0OYXqF8bu7n



Other FREE JM youtube full length video clips here:

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred: Level 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8&list=TLujLHQnlwskGuaSZx4YxhVtG2JMP3JjCm


Jillian Michaels Kickbox Workout

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9avonsRVok


Jillian Michaels: Yoga Meltdown Level 1



Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat Boost Metabolism Complete Workout


No comments:

Post a Comment