Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Vitacost product reviews for Deep Steep Volume Shampoo and Glo naturals BB Cream

Vitacost sent me these products to try complimentary for a blog and social media product review. 
Pictures and opinions of products below are mine, no one elses.  


Deep Steep Nourishing Volume Shampoo Description

  • Clean • Pure • Natural
  • Sulfate-Free Haircare
  • Full Body
  • Strengthens & Fortifies with Visible Lift from Root to Tip
Gently cleanses to remove build-up while instantly boosting lift and volume. An exclusive Coconut Milk Extract, rich in Amino Acids, strengthens the hair cuticle while Marine Algae Extract coats each strand for noticeably thicker, full-bodied hair.
Free Of Harsh chemicals, sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, dyes, phthalates and animal testing.


This shampoo is a little expensive being $8.29 vitacost price-I usually splurge and spend $6 on my John Frieda shampoo but this shampoo is a pretty big size and I think it will last me a long time even if I use it every day. I would recommend pouring it slowly into your hand because it is pretty runny and alot will dump at once which will be wasteful, so be careful! (I learned the hard way) I immediately notice the volume in my hair when I use this shampoo. I don't use any styling aids, just a brush and blow dryer in the mornings. I also love that theres not really a scent and my hair feels really soft after each use. My hair doesn't feel heavy or greasy or too big after using this shampoo. It reacts really well to my hair-I really love it! I haven't used the conditioner because my hair is pretty thin and straight so I don't typically use any conditioner. I would definitely recommend this shampoo for people who want or need volume in their hair!!   





Glonaturals BB Cream - Medium Color Description

Get your glow on! Perfectly even, hydrated, flawless-looking skin in a single step – glonaturals™ BB Cream is a skincare and makeup multitasker that makes looking beautiful… easy.

  • Hydrates
  • Brightens
  • Protects
  • Evens skin tone
  • Renews
  • Smooths imperfections
Hey, good lookin’. Tired of toting around a crammed-full cosmetics case? Sick of serums and creams and moisturizers stacked on your countertop? How about all of those minutes spent in the mirror layering it on morning and night? We know the feeling. And we’ve got a solution.

Glonaturals™ BB Cream is bliss in a bottle—an all-in-one cream that captures the hydrating, protecting and finishing effects of several skincare and cosmetics products in a single, simple-to-apply cream.

Why you’ll love it
Light and luscious, glonaturals™ BB Cream glides on silky smooth, delivering six benefits for fresh and flawless-looking skin:

Hydration: Phytonutrient-rich jojoba, avocado and almond oils, shea and mango butters and other moisturizing miracle-workers quench dry, thirsty skin.

Brightening: Do away with dullness and minimize dark or blotchy spots with glonaturals™ BB Cream’s unique blend of natural, botanical-based ingredients.

Protection: Saturate skin with the protective power of plant extracts, including rosemary, chamomile and aloe vera, for gentle defense against environmental stressors.

Evens tone: Forget finishing products. Glonaturals™ BB Cream does double duty as both a concealer and foundation, smoothing out skin tone with lightweight, even coverage that blends seamlessly for a smooth, perfectly put-together look.

Renews: Who *is* that beauty in the mirror? Why yes, it’s you. Look refreshed and radiant with newly hydrated, protected and finished skin—all with just a single application.

Smooths imperfections: Rough patches. Fine lines. Red marks. You’ll never know they’re there. Smooth over unsightly spots with the perfect match for your skintone. Choose from Light, Medium or Dark shades to enhance your natural complexion.

Beauty is what you crave. Glonaturals™ BB Cream hits the spot. Feed your skin with this botanical-rich, soothing, perfecting product everyone is talking about –available exclusively at Vitacost.com.

About Vitacost
Vitacost nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each Vitacost product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).

This is listed for $7.99 on the vitacost website. I haven't used a BB cream before because I don't typically like to use creams. They remind me of heavy foundations which typically makes me break out because I have sensitive acne prone skin. I tried this BB cream a couple days ago and really liked it. I wore it on my bare skin after washing- no other face lotion or makeup. I liked the coverage (I think I need Light though instead of Medium) and I liked the feel of it on my skin. Not greasy or thick feeling. It smelt a little bit like sunscreen. I liked it enough that I would buy again because I know this bottle will last awhile for me. Alot of days I don't have time to apply makeup so this has the perfect amount of color, coverage and moisture that I need for my skin.  I was pleasantly surprised it didn't make my face break out or itch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment