Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Pretty Muddy Womens Obstacle Race in Richmond VA Sept 28th- $20 off code!!


http://prettymuddywomensrun.com/

I will be participating in the Pretty Muddy womens only obstacle run in Northern VA on September 28th. I will be doing the 12:30 wave if anyone wants to join me!

I'm excited about this race because I've never done a fun obstacle race before! My family and I will be driving up the morning of the race, so I picked a later time so I would have enough time to drive there and back home. I'm still not sure what to wear because I don't know how muddy and dirty I will get and I don't  want to ruin any of my clothes! Any suggestions??

I got an email this week with a special code to share with my readers for the Richmond VA race next month!!

Sign up here at the link below and dont forget to use the code "GALPAL" for $20 off!! I don't know when this code expires so don't delay in using it!!
https://endurancecui.active.com/legacy/event-reg/select-race?e=4255001


Heres a great picture for #toneituptuesday that Pretty Muddy posted on their facebook page! 




No comments:

Post a Comment