Monday, June 11, 2012

The Bumble Collection Erica Carryall diaper bag review

Today I wanted to do a product review for the Erica Carryall Bumble Collection diaper bag. I have several Bumble collection products, including different size bags, carseat cover and playmat. I love these products! They are fashionable, sturdy and WASHABLE!!
The Erica Carryall
Features

  • Water Resistant & Stain Resistant
  • Hard Bottom
  • Matching Stroller Straps
  • Coordinating Pacifier Pod
  • Adjustable & Removable Shoulder Straps
  • Soil proof change pad
  • Matching Shoulder Strap Pad
  • Multiple pockets: two interior bottle pockets, two exterior drawstring bottle pockets, one exterior back pocket, one interior zipper pocket and four flat pockets for diapers and wipes.
Measurements: Length: 16 inches x Width: 5 inches x Height: 11.5 inches
Please visit the website for pricing and complete details: 

http://www.thebumblecollection.com/bumble-collection/diaper-bags/erica-carryall/erica-carryall-in-evening-bloom.html

Below are some pictures I took of the empty bag and then how much it will carry with all the toddler stuff I carry in my diaper bag.





I also took a video to show you more specifics about the bag and all the fun little pockets!
Please go to The Bumble Collection facebook page to view my videos.. thanks! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment